What We Believe
1. We Will Be Committed To Being A God-Centered Church.
If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen. (1 Peter 4:11)
2. We Will Be Dedicated To Exalting Jesus Christ.
And He is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things He might have the preeminence. (Colossians 1:18)
3. We Will Be Steadfast In Being A Bible-Based Church.
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness. (2 Timothy 3:16)
4. We Will Be Devoted To Making Prayer A Central Focus In Our Church.
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints. (Ephesians 6:18)
5. We Will Consistently Strive To Evangelize The Lost.
To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in Me. (Acts 26:18)
6. We Will Be Determined To Equip And Grow Believers In Their Faith.
But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To Him be glory both now and forever. Amen. (2 Peter 3:18)
7. We Will Be Faithful To World-Wide Missions Outreach.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen. (Matthew 28:19, 20)